Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I have arrived!

 
           Two timezones and a five hour flight later, I finally made it to San Francisco where I will be going to school for the next nine months. I have taken this open week before classes to get acquainted with this amazing city. 

          Sorry I haven't been able to post anything in a while. It's been a hectic month and getting settled into my schedule isn't as easy as I previously thought. This semester I will be taking Fashion Business, Fashion Drawing, Sewing and Fashion Color & Design. I'll post some of my assignments when I get more in-depth with my courses. 

          While my dad was still in town I did a lot of the touristy activities, such as going to Pier 39 and viewing the the Golden Gate Bridge from Fort Point. The city is such an amazing place with so many things to do. If you ever have the opportunity to visit, go! I'll share my food market adventure with you guys later. Till then, 
                   -Amanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment