Saturday, August 31, 2013

A Change in Plans.

This is Brittney.

So in Amanda's previous post (our first post) it was August 11th and I was planning to go and attend Parsons the New School of Design and now it is August 31st and I have just finished my first week of my sophomore year at Philadelphia University. That's right, I went back to PhilaU. People may think I am crazy for trading in Parsons for Philadelphia University but the school wasn't for me. It also wasn't for me financially since its one of the most expensive schools in the United States. 

But there is a lesson to be learned from this. I now realize that I have to take PhilaU seriously (unlike last year) just because it isn't the "best" school doesn't mean I shouldn't give it my best. 

My next post will be about my first week of "fashion classes" at Philadelphia University.

Amanda also made it to San Francisco safe and sound. She hasn't started classes yet but she has been out exploring the city.


-Brittney




No comments:

Post a Comment